Hi Everyone!

It's Jude Hoops.  I was just  reading the quad list and they are talking
about their injuries at what level  they are injured, how it happened and when
it happened.  Do you think that  that would be something we could do too?

I think it might be interesting to  know how we were all injured or got
sick and how long ago it was.  We've  all been on this list for a long time now
and I was wondering whether any of us  had gotten any better over the years.

Let me know what you think.   Just write a small paragraph about how you
came to have TM, what level your  injury is at and if you have seen any
improvement over the years.

I love you all so much and have  been thinking of you.

Hugs,
Jude  (TIAD)