 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@me.com>
To: heyjude48...@aol.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Transverse Myelitis

I'm in;

Very useful, both for the reader and the writer.

Dalton

Dalton Garis
Flushing, Queens
New York, USA
Mobile: 718-838-0437
From:  Judy <heyjude48...@aol.com>
Date:  Friday, 26  January 2013 11:09 PM
To:  <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  [TMIC] Re: Transverse Myelitis

Hi Everyone!

It's Jude Hoops.  I was just
reading the quad list and they are talking about their injuries at what level
they are injured, how it happened and when it happened.  Do you think that
that would be something we could do too?

I think it might be interesting to
know how we were all injured or got sick and how long ago it was.  We've
all been on this list for a long time now and I was wondering whether any of us
had gotten any better over the years.

Let me know what you think.
Just write a small paragraph about how you came to have TM, what level your
injury is at and if you have seen any improvement over the years.

I love you all so much and have
been thinking of you.

Hugs,
Jude