What a great idea, that never occured to me (I haven't looked at the access
log valve much, can it include POST information?

> I have tried to provide as much as I can and hopefully
> when it's all done, people will find it useful. I'll
> let remy speak for himself :)

That list looks really good and hits a lot of issues that most folks are
doing. My only hope is that you're putting a lot of WHY into your text, not
just HOW.

Regards,

Will Hartung
([EMAIL PROTECTED])