DaveKen;496034 Wrote:

> Third, nothing of what you say alters the basic underlying problem: -
> why won't someone from Logitech come forward and make some sort of
> helpful statement  -  surely bad news is much better than no news at
> all. The company, as represented by the shower in charge of this
> shambles, is showing noithing but absolute content for the most
> important part of their organisation, namely their customer base.
> I can readily accept and understand that things don't always go to plan
> -  shit happens  -  but what I can't understand or accept is that
> everyone is being left clutching at unofficial or semi official snippets
> of so called information, the only benefit of which is that it allows
> Logitech to keep claiming (see many other threads and posts here) that
> they Logitech, have not let anybody down because they have never
> officially announced a firm release date  -  they may be happy with that
> defence but I (and I suspect many other people) certainly am not.
> The whole situation is an utter shambles and continues to be made worse
> by Logitech apologists trying to pretend otherwise, IMHO.
> and with that,
> Goodnight :-)

Have you tried calling your retailer where you pre-ordered the product
?
That would be the logical place for Logitech to make official
information available. This is just a community forum where some members
of the Logitech team happens to be moderators and members in.

If you want a accurate date, you can't get a better one than from one
of the lead developers who really knows what's left to do.

If you want an official date, you really need to contact the retailer
that let you pre-order the product. I suppose this would be some
Logitech sales person of some kind. This sales person would also be the
logical place to forward your complaints to, but I suppose you have
already done this ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))