alfista;496190 Wrote:

> I'd like to turn things around, rather than complaining about the delay
> it seems like the actual fault may have been to make it available for
> pre-order. I do agree that those who have ordered and paid should be
> notified about any changes in deliver plans that occur after placing the
> order.

If anyone has actually been charged and not received product they
should talk to their bank.

(Pre-auth/reversed charges don't count.  Even gas stations often probe
your account with a preauth charge, banks should drop those quickly,
though some like leaving them sitting around for 2 days, but that's the
bank sucking..)

As for the Logitech Store site... well, that needs serious work in
general.  Missing products, broken links, broken HTML, "REPLACE THIS
IMAGE" images, etc....  Alas, no one reading this forum can do much
about that except complain to corporate.  It's broken beyond
pre-ordering.  (Heck, they may not have even intended to make it
pre-orderable... as I recalls someone here got an apology almost
immediately after attempting to preorder that they had made a mistake
and didn't mean that.)

That sites so broken, I don't even know where to place the blame
(though, again, no one in Mt View has a thing to do with that mess..)

--
snarlydwarf