DaveKen;496179 Wrote:
> It IS a matter of a business treating it's customers with the respect
> that they deserve. Forget about me and my problems, get back on topic
> and comment on the lack of an OFFICIAL release date for the Touch. If
> you have no comments to make on THAT subject then say nothing.

And you posting over and over about how unfair life is because you can
not get the release date is helpful how.

Life is not fair.

WHY does Logitech have to give you an official release date?  Should I
demand movie companies tell me the release dates of movies in final
production?

Would you rather have a release date and forced deadline where a
product ships that isn't ready?  Or would you want a release date of
"when we feel it is stable enough"?

Seems to me that the -second- shows more respect to the customer, more
of an attempt to meet the customers needs.

If I worked for Logitech, I would tell you the release date of the
touch is December 19th, 2230, although that may be pushed up if it was
ready sooner.

It would give the the date you think is meaningful, though for some
reason I don't think you'd be satisified.

--
snarlydwarf