I've been wondering about this "soundcheck's Squeezebox Touch Toolbox
2.0" Less is better so they say, that's why we have direct in. But I'm
a confirmed Audessey and ProLogic II Guy. Steps 1,2 and 3 are easy
enough and I'm already configured that way. I don't plan or want to
mess with installing scripts and files. But I'm curious about having
the server decode vs. the SB touch. Whats the consensus. Once again
thanks to everyone for all the help. I've got about 500 CDs ripped and
having a grand old time with my new toys.

--
tmauceri