aubuti;628691 Wrote:
> Like other SBs, the Touch generally gets its time from the server. So if
> running regular SBS, make sure your server has the correct time. If
> running TinySBS, then it will depend on a connection to the internet,
> possibly through mysb.com, though I'm not sure about that. You can set
> the timezone on the Touch via Settings > Advanced > Timezone.

Well, the problem is with TinySBS.

My Touch has been using TinySBS from about 2 weeks (mysqueezebox.com is
definitly not reliable in Europe).
Touch time went about 4 minutes late in less than 2 weeks ...
Note that it has been connected to my router all the time, so internet
access is available, and mysqueezebox.com favourites too.

I had to connect to mysqueezebox.com or to my regular SBS to set it
right.

Anyway how do you set time when you have no internet access, no SBS
server running ?
Setting timezone is useless.

I don't see the point not too provide data/time settings from Touch
interface.
Any device or Operating System with time feature provides such a basic
function, just in case automatic time settings doesn't work fine.

--
nicolas75