aubuti;628727 Wrote:
> Serious indeed. I guess it's my mistake for trying to answer your
> question ("How can I set date/time on the Touch?"), which I did. If you
> want to discuss "Why can't I input time manually on the Touch?" or "Why
> doesn't TinySBS update via the internet?" then that's different.
> Perfectly valid questions, but nothing that holds my interest.

I must confess that in my opinion, it was quite obvious than
"How can I set date/time on the Touch?"
implicitly means "manually" ...

My apologies if this was not clear enough.
I hope it is clearer now :-)

I specified that I was looking for an "option" to perform this action.
To avoid any misunderstanding, I'll add that I was expecting to find
this "manual" option in the "settings" menu of the Touch "screen
interface".

I guess that's the location where most non geek people would look for
such a feature :-)

--
nicolas75