Connecting to TinySBS with ssh requires another computer.

The point of using TinySBS is not to use another computer.
e.g. : you simply do not have another computer in the house where the
Touch is located.

Setting time with ssh is tedious, and out of question for a normal user
who has probably never heard about ssh.
If you have internet connection, you can simply switch temporarily to
myqueezebox.com to update time.
This is what I did, and this is much easier than doing it with ssh,
even if you are a geek.

I cannot find any sensible reason not to provide a manual setting of
the time in the "settings" menu.
No regular user can understand why this feature is missing.
Of course, there is no problem to automatically retrieve time if a PC
or internet connection is available.

I noticed the time being wrong in the following situation :
I didn't use the Touch for about a week (but it was connected to a
router with internet connection alive)
After a week, I listened to the radio from a stream stored in
mysqueezebox.com favourites, but I choose it from TinySBS favourites.
I don't use direct connection to mysqueezebox.com because it is not
reliable enough, so I keep a usb stick connected to the Touch and use
TinySBS.
It is only the next day that I notices my Touch clock was 4 minutes
late, comparing with others clocks in the house.

--
nicolas75