Hi everybody

For me, the problem occurs only on long tracks after playing at least
10 minutes, usually more. That explains largely, why the issue affects
only certain users: Who limits the use of the Touch to pop music will
be very rarely confronted to such long tracks.

However, it should be possible to decently listen to classical music
with the Touch. Right?

Testing is extremely annoying, as one has to listen those 20 minutes
entirely to be sure, if the issue occurs or not.

I use Touch with Firmware Version 7.5.4-r9408 and the Server Version
7.5.4 - r32171 on Windows XP. I listen mainly to FLAC files. One of my
favourite tracks, where the interruption almost always occurs, is a 22
minutes long 24bit / 96 khz FLAC file.

How can this be solved??? It is really dramatic to get cut in the
middle of Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No.1!!!

THANKS FOR ANY USEFUL HELP

Btw: There is a user who seems to have managed to solve the problem!
Maybe he can help our developpers...:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=626228

--
diego