JohnSwenson;690417 Wrote:
> I've tried USB audio 0.3 (I hope that's the right one) and it still
> doesn't work with my 2706 based DAC. It just continuously reboots. My
> guess is that both jive_alsa process die and the watchdog kicks in.
> Because of the way the USB DAC gets setup it wind up as card 2 which
> causes the effects jive_alsa to die and the music one still has
> problems.  I need to try this with my udev setup which guarantees that
> all internal interfaces show up with their usual card numbers no matter
> whether there is a USB DAC or not. That should at least prevent it from
> crashing the processor.  (or using TT3.0 to turn off the watchdog).
>
> John S.

Hum - can you check what got written to the settings file to see if it
looks right?  I would expect it to work by setting the device name
directly as it should remove the card number problem, but it needs
jive_alsa to open the device with settings which work - else you get
the problem you have seen.

--
Triode