Just got the Touch presets configured: Settings - Advanced - Beta
Features - Shortcuts  Only six presets available; I mapped press-hold
numeral keys 1 - 6 to presets 1 - 6, which are the same as my Favorites
1 thru 6.  Now my touch presets match my SB 2/3s except numeral keys 7,
8, 9 do nothing.

I noticed that L-R & R-L swipes are customizable.  Sure would like to
see an option for an upward swipe increase volume and downward swipe
decrease it!

I do agree with the Touchscreen being a bonus on the Touch, I do use it
occasionally, and my kids use it frequently.  Album art in color is cool
for close-in viewing, but for across the room, scrolling artist track on
the 2/3/Classic VFD is more effective.

Doug