Squeezepad or ipeng is the question in this thread.

I started with squeezepad. But 2 things I didn't like on squeeze pad:
1. You first have to select the music player and then the music. I'd
like to do that the other way around.
Why? I don't know, it's just the way I prefer to do it.
2. The time that the ipad is showing up as a player for squeezebox takes
too long (it's just a couple of seconds,
but as everything must be quick these days, it irritated me)

For these reasons i tried ipeng. Had it already on the iphone, and
overthere I didn't like the interface as it was a bit
too full. But on the ipad i was and am very happy with ipeng. Better
interface and it doesn't have the two issues that
I have with squeezepad.

Luckily the new version for ipeng on the iphone has a much improved
interface that I like a lot more then before.

So for me: ipeng it is.