JohnB wrote:
> Yes! I am doing that right now. You can use Logitech's own app,
> Squeezepad or iPeng to play music while surfing the net, or while
> replying to posts (as I am doing right now). I would guess that the
> resource use of those apps is pretty low while the music is playing.

Are you playing music throught the iPad or streaming from a computer to
a stereo?

Just for clarity, I'm talking about using the iPad Mini/iPeng app to
tell my SB Touch to stream music from my Windows computer running LMS
(that's also where my music files are stored) or the internet radion
stations available on the SB Touch to my stereo while at the same time
surfing the internet on the iPad Mini.

Pippin's response seem to indicate that listening on the iPad Mini while
surfing isn't an issue but it gets more complicated when doing what I've
indicated above?  Am I misunderstanding (very possible for this
amateur)?

I greatly appreciated all the great responses. :)