On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:20 PM, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 1:13 pm, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > That said, a macro,
>>
>> iGoogleGadget for sure (even if the way to do it is not documented ...
>> yet ;) Where is the gadget that renders Gantt charts? If any I could
>> try ASAP
>>
> well, you could try the Gantt one under the visualization
> library:http://code.google.com/apis/visualization/documentation/
> gadgetgallery.html
> I linked  just to the library,

Yoheeb ... Could u please send me the exact link since I see nothing
below «Click a visualization below to see documentation and examples.»
in that page ? ... :(

Besides it seems that gadget is not syndicated since I couldnt find it
in iGoogle dir :-/

> since there are a couple others there
> that might acutally work as well, that offer different options, such
> as
>  - the Timeline widget
>  - The Annotated Timeline widget
>  - Motion graph

Yes, I've seen'em all ... pretty cool gadgets ;o)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Se retira el BDFL ... ¿El fin de Python 3k?  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-es/~3/HpncxTKfB1c/se-retira-el-bdfl-el-fin-de-python-3k_02.html