On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM, yoheeb <yoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yoheeb ... Could u please send me the exact link since I see nothing
>> below «Click a visualization below to see documentation and examples.»
>> in that page ? ... :(
>>
>> Besides it seems that gadget is not syndicated since I couldnt find it
>> in iGoogle dir :-/
>>
> not sure exactly what "direct" link you are after

The link to the gadget descriptor file (xml) which is :

http://www.viewpath.net/Website/Modules/Gantt.aspx

> but here is the :get
> your own copy link:
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pCQbetd-CptFuIeF11YJzCA&newcopy

That's for the example data so its not very useful ;)

> ( I can't follow it form work since the google login site is blocked
> here at work.....)

The only thing I can tell you so far is that tha supposed former
infatuation Gantt chart is not displayed with that example data, at
least for me

:-/

Thnx very much  o<|:)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Se retira el BDFL ... ¿El fin de Python 3k?  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-es/~3/HpncxTKfB1c/se-retira-el-bdfl-el-fin-de-python-3k_02.html