> Yoheeb ... Could u please send me the exact link since I see nothing
> below «Click a visualization below to see documentation and examples.»
> in that page ? ... :(
>
> Besides it seems that gadget is not syndicated since I couldnt find it
> in iGoogle dir :-/

not sure exactly what "direct" link you are after but here is the :get
your own copy link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pCQbetd-CptFuIeF11YJzCA&newcopy
( I can't follow it form work since the google login site is blocked
here at work.....)
and here is the link to the sponsoring companies site:
http://www.viewpath.com/SignupIQ/AP/Google/Docs/

The other ones mentioned:
timeline:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pCQbetd-CptFcoG8LMqABJA&newcopy