Excellent but quite expensive :S... I love the way the informations are given to the user, I can actually see every important fact about the hardware before buying it. I'm saying this because there is something that I hate about those kind of websites (and it is the same about thinkpenguin, sorry about that one but let me explain), is the lack of information in general. Some don't give the real name of the product (for technical search as an example) and other don't even give the real hardware inside.

I will add this one to my Libre Hardware Websites Bookmark :D