I wish this site would go away. It's old. Using the word open is undesirable. The project was a good effort with good intent. Desire might start something. However money tends to keep things going. This project was not good at public relations and had insufficient publicity. I also didn't like it because of the words which are used ('open'). The hardware though was libre friendly. Trisquel would have worked on all those machines. OpenSuSE doesn't comply with FSF although my understanding is the distribution is very hostile to non-free drivers/firmware.