I know it.  It seems the truth is hard to swallow.  :-)  OR MY ME, TO WATER DOWN THE TRUTH IN SMALL BITS AND PIECES IS HARD FOR ME TO DO.

I spent a thousand years in religious bondage (a slight exaggeration) and it is so sickening to see people living in such a state.  I guess you could say it turned me against religion.  I read a book many years ago "How To Be A Christian Without Being Religious".   It's probably out of print now, but it was great.

Glenn, You seem to be getting a bit testy here—remember: sweetness and kindness! Izzy