even talk like yer wearin' an  FG t-shirt ,Dean, and look what transpires <lol>; doesn't this sort  of (moderator originated!!) ad hominem  go with the wardrobe? <rof>

...remember when they said JCs got a demon?

The Psalmist had known about that sorta stuff; said 'roll your [prophetic, eschatological, economic, etc.] burden on the Lord [who as we've seen, by his behavior/responses to certain caustic NT people, is quite capable of burnin' and sufferin' along with his loved ones]'--o yeh--'HE will sustain you' <--Abe's 'offspring':)    l, g

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 06:23:42 -0500 "Carrolll Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/23/2003 1:45:28 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Did Lot preach to Sodom?

g, the NYTimes and PBS doesnt have the slightest CLUE what a conservative is.  They probably think Howard Dean is conservative.  By the way, I didnt know you were a homo.  Should have known, since you hate Bush so much.  (Thats pretty funnyI really didnt intend it that way!) Izzy  (At least you arent a watered down Christian like j, who has no hatred of evil, but is really into warm,cozy feelings and understanding sinners. Jesus called it lukewarm.  Passions go both ways.  Much hatred for evil = much capacity for love. Minus that, we are left with linquini-spined, New Age Christianity.)

Dean writes:

I think I missed something here-Gary are you a Sodomite/Homo?If not then who is this Homo reference aimed at?

gary ottoson :: http://poet235.com