----- Original Message -----
Sent: 11/23/2003 1:45:28 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Did Lot preach to Sodom?

g, the NYTimes and PBS doesn’t have the slightest CLUE what a conservative is.  They probably think Howard Dean is conservative.  By the way, I didn’t know you were a homo.  Should have known, since you hate Bush so much.  (That’s pretty funny—I really didn’t intend it that way!) Izzy  (At least you aren’t a watered down Christian like j, who has no hatred of evil, but is really into warm,cozy feelings and understanding sinners. Jesus called it “lukewarm”.  Passions go both ways.  Much hatred for evil = much capacity for love. Minus that, we are left with linquini-spined, New Age Christianity.)

Dean writes:

I think I missed something here-Gary are you a Sodomite/Homo?If not then who is this Homo reference aimed at?