judgment follows death by some time
Do you believe in a Mormon purgatory?
Are you guys general Authorities?
The prophets words are scripture. He does not have to say "thus saith the Lord"
The Prophet Spencer W Kimball said
"Christ became perfect through overcoming. Only as we overcome shall we become perfect and move toward godhood. As I have indicated previously, the time to do this is now, in mortality"
Behold Now is the day of salvation.

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

.........So Terry, do you agree with my above explanation of why you misunderstand the perceived salvation of the thief?
  No.  I believe that you are appointed once to die, and then the judgment.  If you are not saved when you draw your last breath, you will open your eyes in hell the next moment,
DAVEH:  I respectfully disagree.  The Bible (and real life/death experiences) plainly show this is not the case.  IMHO, the judgment follows death by some time.
just as the rich man did who refused to be charitable to Lazarus. Your ability to use words not withstanding, your beliefs are founded on faulty logic and weird assumptions too numerous to even contemplate.
DAVEH:  In other words......you are not able to refute my above Biblical explanation?!?!?!?!

 TC:  Nice try Dave.  Appeal to my pride.  If I don't play your game it is because I am stupid.  I do admit to knowing next to nothing about Mormons, but that is not a bad thing.  If you know the truth, you will know a lie, even though you have not studied the lie.  I don't have to know about your underwear, or your phoney prophet, or any of the other illusions under which you operate.  I told you the truth before.  You are just too far out to grasp reality so I am not going to waste my time.  I hope someday you get saved, but I doubt that the Lord will work through me to accomplish that.  If He tells me otherwise, I will try again.  Otherwise, I leave you to live in your pretend world.
Enjoy,
Terry