Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

THe Bible teaches in John 17:17
Sanctify then through thy truth, thy word is truth.

To me this means that to find truth one is to look to the word of God: to
teach truth outside that word is to teach a questionable truth. To teach a
truth that conflicts with the bible while claiming this truth- as the truth
of God- is a false teacher/prophet and would be sin of the most corrupt
nature. And as J.Wesley has stated"how can sin be more heinous?".To be in
the presence of those who do so-is to leave one open to the spirit who
teaches/leads one to this same condemnation. And as J.Wesley states "One
cannot escape".

Mat 15:8  This3778 people2992 draweth nigh1448 unto me3427 with their848
mouth,4750 and2532 honoreth5091 me3165 with their lips;5491 but1161
their846 heart2588 is568 far4206 from575 me.1700

Mat 15:9 - Teaching the commandments of men - As equal with, nay, superior
to, those of God. What can be a more heinous sin?