Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

> Blaine:  Hear!  Hear!  Very well written, DavidM.>

Dean writes:
Well I can say one thing D.Miller-you have the love of the False
teachers/prophets. They applaud you and what you are doing. But the Street
preachers are crying aloud about what you are doing. Are you wiser than the
children of light by making friendship with the world?If so re-read this
passage and you will find that  it is referring to making friendship with
the brethren by investing time/money with them so that one will have a
place to dwell when the world outcasts them ( Luke 16:8 ).

 Gal.4:30
Nevertheless what saith the scripture? CAST OUT THE BONDWOMEN AND HER SON;
FOR THE SON OF THE BONDWOMEN SHALL NOT BE HEIR WITH THE CHILDREN OF THE
FREEWOMEN.

Tell me DavidM is there a separation shown here?