I think that's what the Jman just said.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: November 19, 2004 11:26
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Two Covenants?

John writes: I cna think of a number of scriptures that support the above  --   soooooo, why is it imcumbant upon Lance to quote them.
Is it not enough that he incorporates the scriptures as he understands them into his writings?

jt: No, so far as I'm concerned it's not enough.  People incorporate the scriptures into all kinds of things and take parts of God's Word
out and make it fit their theology or doctrine.  We need scripture to 'indwell' us rather than vice versa.