In a message dated 1/11/2005 11:52:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I have no idea what you are talking about Bill. First you might define what you mean by "hermeneutical criteria"
and then tell me how I hold your feet to the fire and excuse myself, because to me this is nothing but an unfounded accusation.  You say there is no such thing as "spiritual death".  I say there is and it is right under your nose in the
book of Genesis.  Why not deal with the facts?  Just throwing out accusation solves nothing.

Judy  -   what Bill is saying (IMO) is that you reject the conclusions he draws by comaring scripture to scripture while allowing the very same process in the drawing of some of your conclusions.  I would think this to be rather OBVIOUS.

John