Dave,

DAVEH: That's an interesting perspective, DavidM. Since there is not a lot of detail explained about his life prior to his baptism, I wonder if you aren't presupposing his ability to do miracles simply because none are recorded.

Dave, is the above statement logically the same as saying: "Since there is [no] detail explained about [God having a body of flesh and bones] , I wonder if you aren't presupposing his [body of flesh and bones] simply because [it is not] recorded." ?

Perry