On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Best quote of the interview: "It's the sign of a leader to step up and
> say, when something's not working, to have the guts to reverse it, and
> the worst thing you can do is to let that mistake linger." No, the
> worst thing you could do is make decisions that make things even
> worse.

The man who brought you "Joey", "Father of the Pride", "Emeril" the comedy,
"Inside Schwartz", "Fear Factor", "Lyon's Den", "Coupling" (the US edition),
"LAX", "Surface", "Four Kings", "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart", "Grease!
You're the One That I Want" but couldn't find room on the schedule for
"Freaks & Geeks" would know about things not working.  Sadly however, NBC
prime keeps getting worse.

TVG