On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:36 PM, David Bruggeman <bru...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Since Ari Fleischer is now flacking for the folks behind Bowl Championship
> Series, I think Kevin's concerns are well grounded.
>
> Have the affiliates really banded together to put Leno back at 11:35?
> Methinks Kevin has been well and duly Zucked, and in a creepy way.  I
> thought the affiliates were banding together to get Leno off 10 p.m.

I have read in some non-Zucked articles that the affiliates hated the 10:00
JLP, but love Leno personally (because of all the dick washing he does for
them). I don't think they were going to drop The Tonight Show if they did
bring back Leno, but I think a lot of the affiliates said "We want Leno, we
just want him after the news".