'Retweet by others'  includes both (this is seen in web not in api) i.e if
you retweet a friend's original retweet from 'Retweet by others' tab (in
web) it appears in both 'Retweets by Me' (statuses/retweeted_by_me) and
'Retweet by others'  (in web). You can undo this retweet in both tabs.(you
cannot undo this using api from statuses/retweeted_to_me)
My question is shouldn't this be removed from 'Retweet by others' as it is
already in 'Retweet by Me' If this is removed then you don't have to bother
about Undoing in statuses/retweeted_to_me