Susan,

While the below changes may result in "green" results I tend to believe the
main motivation behind most of the changes were monetary not environmental.

Every "green" change has monetary benefit to the business owner.
1) Software and Documentation
- No CD production costs / No Reams of Paper

2) Don't commute / Employees don't commute
-- No office building rent/lease, a/c, water, etc.

3) Travel
-- Obvious, however, it may be like me and I like to keep me shoes on in
public. =)

I think the question is what really motivated the change. Money (and
convenience) or "green"?

Would you make a "green" change if it *cost you more* money than not going
"green".

And as a side note, I hate green, the movement, the color. Can't we go blue?
The sky is blue, so is the ocean, so is the porn..., damn it, blue is out.

Don Verhagen
Commuting 60 miles a day in 5.7L Hemi SUV with the a/c on high and the
windows open.