Don Verhagen made the point that we do what comes naturally (conveniently)
and sometimes that's green and sometimes it's not.  For me, I admit, that's
true.  My green efforts have stemmed from what is convenient and less
expensive, I admit it.  I just think that it's lucky we are in an industry /
business where being greener and doing what is better and cheaper all line
up!

My sister's company issued a "green offer" to the employees that it would
pay for a bicycle for any employee that would ride it to work.  So my sister
jumped on it, got a great new bicycle and rides it to work every day and is
the world's biggest enthusiast now.  She's lost weight and says she feels 20
years younger.  It's a huge triple win.

I thought I might hear a few stories like my sister's company bicycle. I
guess these kinds of initiatives are still rare, but expect they will become
more common -- both for the "marketing appeal" of being able to claim
greenness and because of the price of gas.

Susan