-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff Powell
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 7:28 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Green Software -> Green Business

Well Susan, my company makes it's money selling products to
manufacturers of oil and natural gas equipment. I tried to bring up the
subject of telecommuting and was laughed out of the room.

My motives were however purely selfish as I don't like pouring $40-$50 a
week down the filler tube on my car.

We are trying to go paperless. We print thousands of sheets of paper,
then scan and shred them once we're done writing on them.

Oh well ... going green is not on the radar anytime soon.