In message <4bf49b9a.5070...@comcast.net>, Charlie Noah <cwn...@comcast.net> writes
[Excuse me for a minute, my mouse cursor just took off by itself across the screen while I was typing, and I had to see how far it would go. It crawled slowly to the left of the screen and just sat there. Spooky!!!]

I think this is a well-known software "quirk". Doesn't often happen but nothing to worry about. Indeed, I am typing this email on a piece of software that exhibits exactly this sort of quirk - when I mouse-click on a scroll-bar the bar moves, but so does the mouse!

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman <pi...@thewolery.demon.co.uk>
'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the