Hi Dawn

I was raising an issue of etiquette to put names to emails so that everyone
knows who they are dealing with and it is transparent that there are no hidden
agendas.  Not everyone knows who Will is as he has a meaningless email and he
signs off with W.  George would not know that Will was on the board of U2UG.  I
was trying to raise a perspective, that not knowing who you are dealing with
raises questions about what are the motives.  Members particularly new members
don't know if Will is working for jBase or Intersystems or other competitors,
so being upfront with who you are clears the air for everyone in discussions
and minimises misunderstandings.

Regards

David Jordan