In a message dated 3/21/2011 4:53:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
george.l...@aptsolutions.net writes:

> No, this whole thing has got well beyond tedious now, if you haven't got
> the
> point yet that Rocket spend money on U2UG rather than give money to it -
> and
> that the board want is this way - you never will. >>

I believe George that Laura Hirsch stated that money would help.
And I'm sorry, yet again, you *stating* that they spend money on U2UG is
not the same at all, in my mind, with someone like Susie detailing exactly
what they are spending on U2UG and what it buys or covers.

Can you understand this?  More words don't move me at all.