There is no ethical issues with selling free software. Lots of companies
distribute free software in CD or DVD. I think we're unnecessarily wasting
time on this.

Satyajit Sahoo
UX Designer
Behance Profile <https://www.behance.net/satyajitha28c7>

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor,
Season 5, Episode 13.