El 22 de junio de 2015 15:10:39 GMT+01:00, David Gonzalez
<david@thehumble.ninja> escribió:
>Seems a lot of people are getting riled up for nothing here. Keep calm,
>and keep reporting bugs to further polish Ubuntu GNOME? ;) Geez...

5 or so bug reports sent automatically in the last 2 days. Bug reporting seems
too easy! ;)

>Just to recap, citing Tim that left this:
>---
>

>"While Ubuntu will not charge licence fees for this distribution, you
>might want to charge to print Ubuntu CDs, or create your own customised
>versions of Ubuntu which you sell, and should have the freedom to do
>so."
>

>---

Agreed! And what an awesome distro it is. I remember reading an Interview with
stormy peters about how new gnome3 was going to be, unlike anything else! It
is! Thank you for your hard work in making this available! I really did not
want to use fedora or having the crazy hybrid of unity/gnome3 I had for some
time.

But while on the subject of legalities and such, is gnome going to be one of
the official trademarks  ? Is that what the new Logo going to be for?

http://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/intellectual-property-policy