Tim,

I asked for guidance with the videos. Anyway, it's not relevant anymore.

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them a troll. I
simply suggest Slack is a better system that IRC. Please see this page
make.wordpress.org/chat
.  It explains why the WordPress Community has moved over to Slack and how
they have been able to integrate their IRC into Slack. I have also
suggested a method of bringing in and keeping new members to the UG
community as my own experience was not exactly good. A little guidance to a
new member would avoid the feeling of confusion and unwelcome as I felt.
If you consider these suggestions trolling then I plead guilty.

I am unsubscribing from the mailing list and will not be able to reply.
Please don't CC me with any more person insults.

Regards,

*Charlie*