Tim,

I asked for guidance with the videos. Anyway, it's not relevant anymore.

Just because someone has a different opinion doesn't make them a troll. I
am unsubscribing from the mailing list and will not be able to reply.
Please don't CC me with any more person insults.

Regards,

*Charlie*

Regards,

*Charlie*