In a message dated 9/30/2007 3:47:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you saying that Penn doesn't charge the UCD or the police ministation any
rent, Al?

There you go again Melani. Putting words in someone else's mouth so you can
then shoot down what you then say is their argument. Very shallow. I didn't say
this at all, as is plain to see. Why would you say the above?

I thought, with others, we were through with this when you joined the other
list and stopped posting here.

Well, welcome back. But try to act more decently than the above implies.

Always at your service and ready for a dialog (where I get to say what I say,
not what someone else says I say)

Al Krigman