From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Sent: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 4:46 pm
Subject: Re: [UC] Who do sworn officers of the Philadelphia Police report to?

In a message dated 9/30/2007 4:12:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MLamond writes:

So, what DO you say, Al?? Can yo expand on your earlier statement so there's no
need to misinterpret it?? What did you mean when you wrote:

You're not that dense, Melani.

?

I meant what I said... It's not complicated. I provided the people on the
useful list with the information that Penn owns the property and provides space
to UCD and the Police Dept. No more, no less.

?

If you're so fired up to find out whether either or both pay for the space or
get it free or under some other arrangement, do your own research. All you have
to do is call Wendell Lewis and ask him, if you're so darn interested in
finding out (as opposed to nitpicking or stamping your adorable little foot
while the steam comes out of those cute pixie-like ears).

?

Personally, I don't care one way or the other. It's not the least bit
important. What's important is the fact that UCD does not provide the Police
Dept with the space -- which?was the false assumption someone made that I was
correcting.

?

?

Always at your service and ready for a dialog.

Al Krigman

http://mail.aol.com