**************************************
 See what's new at http://www.aol.com
--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 9/30/07 4:08:16 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> In a message dated 9/30/2007 3:47:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  Are you saying that Penn doesn't charge the UCD or the police ministation
> any rent, Al?
>
>  There you go again Melani. Putting words in someone else's mouth so you can
> then shoot down what you then say is their argument. Very shallow. I didn't
> say this at all, as is plain to see. Why would you say the above?
>
>  I thought, with others, we were through with this when you joined the other
> list and stopped posting here.
>
>  Well, welcome back. But try to act more decently than the above implies.
>
>  Always at your service and ready for a dialog (where I get to say what I
> say, not what someone else says I say)
>
> Al Krigman

So, what DO you say, Al?   Can yo expand on your earlier statement so there's
no need to misinterpret it?   What did you mean when you wrote:

In a message dated 9/30/07 1:04:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Anyway, UCD doesn'tt own the buildings at 3940-42 Chestnut Street. The
> "Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania" own them. Penn provides space at
> 3940 to UCD for office (and bagel distribution) use, and at 3942 Chestnut to
> the
> City of Philadelphia for police ministation use.
>
> So there isn't even that tenuous connection between Lt McCurdy and UCD.

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor
3529 Lancaster Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone 215-356-7266
office phone 215-222-4800, ext. 113
office fax 215-222-1101
2006 recipient of the Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors awards:
- Diamond award for over $8 million in sales, and
ALL SIX of the West Philadelphia awards:
- Top Lister
- Top Seller
- Top Overall Combined Volume
- Top Listing Units by Area