O.K. let's get real!  Darco represents Glenn as saying soething he did not.
Darco asks:

"do you have evidence of people being excluded from the park?"

Glenn did not ever say in his communique that people were excluded from the
park.

Whether he said something else with which you disagree, Tony... he most
certainly did not say what Darco said he did!  You ignored that fact in your
email!  Do you deny that 'mistake' to be the case?!

As far as people being excluded from planning sessions I do believe Glenn, who
cited much more than you credited him with.  De Facto exclusion sounds fairly
patently exhibited.  Your statements regarding Glenn are perhaps even closer to
libel than Darco's who seems to have misread rather than misrepresented Glenn.
Whatever your feelings about him are, you both owe him an apology!

Bill:  There are houses all over the Wissahickon Valley built on (and
completely surrounded by) formerly public (park) property.  What you are not
aware of may yet be extant; believe it.  The issue of City sales of Fairmount
Park property is very current news whether you know it or not.  What you said
about Glenn was abstruse; and it sounded quite unnecessarily nasty.

Rick