pseud wrote:
> Also, how do I use the automatic update feature from within a container.

The fashion is for "immutable containers", which means that, rather
updating your container in place, you build a fresh container image from
scratch and swap it for the old one.  You can think of a container image
as a fat application package rather than as a lightweight VM image.

One of the drawbacks to this approach is that it's impossible for the
application to initiate updates of the container image from within the
container; we have to prompt the user to run `podman auto-update` or
whatever's appropriate for their container infrastructure.

To be honest, until there's an official LMS container image, I'm using
my own homebrewed image and scheduling `dnf update --security` to run in
it, just like I used to with a VM.  It seemed easier to build my own
that to investigate which of the images on the Docker Hub was best.