dasos - this did address it, but I think in a roundabout way. So, first
- creating a volume and using that as where the config folder maps
woprks.

But, I'm not able to determine is WHERE volumes are actually stored if
you use Linux Containers on Windows.  Based on the location shown in
portainer, I think it's actually generated within the LinuxVM used for
Linux Containers in Windows and isn't actually present anywhere on the
host system. This defeats the purpose a bit since I can't access those
files directly.

Given, I could be misunderstanding the intention of volumes totally.