dasos wrote:
> I mentioned it above - use host based networking. That's when you attach
> the container directly to the hosts network stack. You could in theory
> communicate with Docker from inside the container and have it map extra
> ports using the API, but that is even more hacky.
>
> Let me provide you a docker-compose file that should just work. I've
> left your mounts as is, but you may want to use a volume

  >   >
  > version: "2"
  > services:
  > lms:
  > image: doliana/logitech-media-server
  > network_mode: host
  > volumes:
  > - /docker/squeezebox/state:/srv/squeezebox
  > - /docker/squeezebox/music:/srv/music
  > - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro

So far host based networking wasn't neccessary for my use cases with LMS
& Docker. Do you have examples where it is really needed? Imho host
based networking is never the first choice in te container world.

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio