zordaz wrote:

> The main difference is in the volumes/mappings, I am using mount points
> instead of drive letters. It seems to me that you have to look into that
> first.
> My docker-compose file lives in a WSL2 Debian environment, therefore
> mappings must be defined from Linux perspective, not from Win10.

Yeah, that's what's baffling me.  I have had ZERO problems with mapping
for any other container I setup except for this one.  Can't figure out
why at all.

If I don't map the config folder, it works fine.  So..it's something
there.  What it is though...I haven't a damn clue or even how to
diagnose.  Permissions are correct, date/time is correct - not even sure
what else to look at.